Marketing Message for Calligra

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Thu Dec 22 10:30:06 GMT 2011

On 22 December 2011 11:13, Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have to say I agree with Cyrille here. It always made me laugh when i was
> in purchasing, to see our supplier's commercial guy starting his speech with
> "we are leader in our market". To which I always answered by asking to
> define me precisely what their market was (because their competitor, which i
> met 2 days prior said the same).

Definitely, I wouldn't like to read things like that on any FOSS web
page especially on calligra.org.
No word like market was used there, please see my previous mail. Once
we are done with the basics, one can expect convincing analysis and
statistics on the field.
Let's work on that a bit.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek