[calligra] /: Qt3Support is also needed in Calligra.

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Sat Dec 3 23:28:06 GMT 2011

On Samstag 03 Dezember 2011 23:56:14 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> All minor uses of QT3SUPPORT in Kexi will be removed really soon. Only
> complex code of tableview that depends on it still stays untouched
> because it's tested for years with Qt 3 and Qt3 support and _is_
> stable.

Well you could try to port the relevant code for TableView from Qt3Support to Qt 5.
I obviously can't speak for the Calligra team but I fear that if Kexi won't be fully Qt5-
compatible, it's at risk of being dropped from Calligra 3.0 (or whatever the Qt5-based
release will be called because of BIC).