Random test failures...

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Tue Aug 30 11:10:24 BST 2011

Tirsdag 30 august 2011 09:58:33 skrev Cyrille Berger Skott:
> Hi,
>
> It actually seems we get a lot of random test failures this days:
>
> * Plan-TJTester (now pass, but failed on the previous run
> http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=225474 )
> * krita-image-KisProjectionTest (now pass, but failed on the previous run)
> * stage-part-TestCustomSlideShows and stage-part-
> TestRenameCustomSlideShowCommand are randomly hanging after the test run
> (see for instance:
> http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=7239540&build=226002 )
>
> I remember seeing others well (in plan's tests), if I see them again I will
> update that list.
Plan:
The build error seems to be reports. Things go on in that module so we will
see when it calms down.

Otherwise, my relatively new scripting unit test fails afaics because kross
cannot find python. Could this be fixed?

Then sometimes the CalendarTest times out (it normally takes a few
milliseconds) with the output below. The test itself passes, but maybe a crash
on termination? Btw, I've never seen this at home.

Totals: 8 passed, 0 failed, 0 skipped
********* Finished testing of KPlato::CalendarTester *********
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/lib/libkdeinit4_kconf_update.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/lib/kde4/kio_archive.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/lib/libkdeinit4_kconf_update.so
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/bin/knotify4
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/bin/knotify4
<unknown program name>(24535)/ main: Running knotify found
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
knotify(24532) KNotify::event: 1  ref= 0
knotify(24532) KNotify::event: 2  ref= 0
knotify(24532) KNotify::event: 272  ref= 0
knotify(24532) KNotify::event: 273  ref= 0
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi

--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen