[calligra] /: basic support for group shadow and shadow after filter effect

Jan Hambrecht jan.hambrecht at gmx.net
Sun Aug 21 12:16:37 BST 2011

On Sunday 21 August 2011 10:34:02 Yue Liu wrote:
> Git commit 8cfdbbd52503fcdacc38becd746c9e8d421fb639 by Yue Liu.
> Committed on 20/04/2011 at 17:01.
> Pushed by liu into branch 'master'.
>
> basic support for group shadow and shadow after filter effect

Yue, I wonder what makes you decide to commit your code which is still pending
a ship it on the corresponding review request. I think I pointed out which
problems you still have to solve before it can go in. And at the desktop
summit Thorsten and me even told you that the shadow should be transformation
independent, which it is not at the moment afaik.

Ciao Jan