Season of Usability project

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Tue Aug 16 07:22:59 BST 2011

On Monday 15 August 2011, C. Boemann wrote:
> > For the default values, I was thinking of just the add shapes docker,
> > where it should be possible to add/remove default shapes and to edit the
> > properties of the shapes that are in that docker.
>
> ok if this is the limit then i don't see any problem with such a project
> description
What about broadening it a bit to "how to insert shapes ?". That would cover
the defaults, how to make custom shapes and the distinction between tools and
the add shape docker.

I feel that just the "default" is a bit small for the project, and since we
have identified more problems related to that, we could solve all of them
together.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott