Mable in Calligra.

Jean-Nicolas Artaud jeannicolasartaud at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:51:00 BST 2011

2011/8/15 Radosław Wicik <radoslaw at wicik.pl>

> Hi,
> Just a small appetizer:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KufdVe4ajAI

Wouaw, that's really impressive, nice work !
Only one thing I could suggest even if I am not a master in UI. I think you
should move the zoom/unzoom buttons other way in the docker: you have plenty
of space and a scroll is needed to access them... I think the user would
like to see every thing directly. That's just my 2 cents, cause I am really
impressed by your work :-)

> I'm preparing blog entry about this, if it will be ready (probably
> today evening) I'll give you a notice.
>
> --
> Regards
> Radosław Wicik