User interface issues

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Fri Aug 12 14:02:57 BST 2011

On Friday 12 August 2011, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> For the text shape, in Stage and Words, no matter which tool is selected,
> clicking inside the shape should activate the text tool without any extra
> click (and show, for movable text shapes) a big border indicating where to
> click to move.
A suggestion also would be to do like for plasma widgets, and when the user
overlay a shape, it shows the border, if he clicks on the handles, he would
start moving/rotating/scaling the shape, and outside of the handles, he would
be editing the content. Also we could show at that point, next to the shape,
the list of tools that he can choose to edit the shape. (post 2.4 idea,
though).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott