deferred plugin loading

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 30 08:35:25 BST 2011

Following Zagge's review, I've pushed the deferred plugin loading to master. Only one plugin is made deferred for now, the spreadsheet tables plugin. I'll look at others that bring in  a serious amount of libraries.

There's one difficulty left and that's shape plugins that come with tools that create shapes, like the calligraphy tool. Those drag in all of Karbon, and it would be nice to be able to make those deferred or flake-only. But I haven't really found a solution there.
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org