koproperty/koreport: sizepolicy and expanding fields

Dag Andersen danders at get2net.dk
Wed Apr 27 08:07:49 BST 2011

Hi, I'm wondering a bit about the properties "Can Grow" and "Word Wrap" used
for the field item. I don't find the functionality very intuitive so I propose
to use a (limitied) SizePolicy property instead of Can Grow., that implements
Fixed and Expanding.
Also, imo the expansion should be limited to section size. Horizontally this
would mean page right edge. Vertically I'm not sure, sections seems not to
have a fixed height.

I have a half working solution but I'd like a go ahead to put more time into
it.
--
Mvh.
Dag Andersen