Building words in Qt Creator

Diego Turcios diegoturciostc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:45:00 BST 2011

Hi
I am trying to build calligra in Qt Creator, but I got a mistake.
First I am fallowing this guide [0].
And this are the problems I get
Starting /home/diego/qtcreator-build/words/part/words...
words(18539)/kdecore (services)
KServiceFactory::findServiceByDesktopPath: "wordspart.desktop" not
found
words(18539)/kdecore (services)
KServiceFactory::findServiceByDesktopPath: "Office/words.desktop" not
found
words(18539)/koffice (lib komain): "words" part.desktop not found.

words(18539)/koffice (lib komain): Run 'kde4-config --path services'
to see which directories were searched, assuming kde startup had the
same environment as your current shell.

words(18539)/koffice (lib komain): Check your installation (did you
install Calligra in a different prefix than KDE, without adding the
prefix to /etc/kderc ?)

/home/diego/qtcreator-build/words/part/words exited with code 1

Still don't how to solve this small problem. Thanks for your time

[0]http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Building/Developing_With_QtCreator

--
Diego Turcios
DiegoTc