Showing Presentation slides on a graphics canvas

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:45:09 BST 2011

Hi,

I am working on a QML UI for Calligra [1], and its been good progress till
now. It can load text documents and spreadsheets and navigate to different
pages.
For this it uses a canvasItem which can be then put on a graphics view (in
this case, the declarative view).

However, presentations seem to have a different way of working, if I try to
use it the way I use words and tables [2] , it crashes with the backtrace at
[3], mostly because KoPageApp tries to access its d->view, which does not
exist as we are not using a QWidget based GUI.

What is the extra magic that I need to do here, any suggestions?

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=calligra.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/mobile-qml-shantanu
[2]
https://projects.kde.org/projects/calligra/repository/revisions/19d4a4b92e5461c922cc8d4f5a81e83f564c3297/entry/mobile/src/CanvasController.cpp#L98