Extra notes for koffice download page

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Apr 15 20:31:59 BST 2011

Hello,
It looks like Group A/B arbitration is delayed for some reasons. In
the meantime users run, use, compile our apps, visit various web sites
and talk to the people involved in person, and so on.
Having seen users worrying 'why there is no $n app in koffice repo on
git.kde.org ($n == kivio|kplato|krita|kexi...), I added some more info
to the 'koffice download' page
http://userbase.kde.org/KOffice/Download.

Here's a diff http://userbase.kde.org/index.php?title=KOffice%2FDownload&action=historysubmit&diff=160016&oldid=157592

I hope it's neutral enough because it was my intention to keep it
neutral (in addition to trying avoid rumors of discontinued
development of any app from this list).

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek