Random failures in the test kotext-odf-TestChangeTracking

Ganesh Paramasivam ganesh at crystalfab.com
Wed Apr 13 20:00:45 BST 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Cyrille Berger Skott
<cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 April 2011, you wrote:
>> Though I have not been able to re-produce the problem here, I think I
>> have fixed the problem ( More than one unit-test were having the same
>> test-name and at a previous occasion this was causing the unit-tests
>> to behave strangely  ).
>>
>> Please let me know if this problem surfaces again.
> Still appearing:
> http://my.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=5703487&build=177601
>
> That is really strange. Is there some kind of non-deterministic aspect to the
> test ? Or threading ?

It is indeed strange..

The unit-test logic is very simple - in sequential order
1. Load the unit-test document
2. Save the loaded document with a different name
3. Check whether content.xml is the same between the two odt's

Will take a look at it again.

- Ganesh