Random failures in the test kotext-odf-TestChangeTracking

Ganesh Paramasivam ganesh at crystalfab.com
Tue Apr 12 18:32:04 BST 2011

Hi,

Though I have not been able to re-produce the problem here, I think I
have fixed the problem ( More than one unit-test were having the same
test-name and at a previous occasion this was causing the unit-tests
to behave strangely  ).

Please let me know if this problem surfaces again.

Thanks and Regards,
Ganesh