[calligra/kexi-maps-wicik] /: FEATURE: Initial version of Map widget in kexi forms

Radosław Wicik radoslaw at wicik.pl
Wed Apr 6 22:10:54 BST 2011

Dnia 2011-04-04, o godz. 23:02:22
Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek at kde.org> napisał(a):

> On 4 April 2011 22:51, Radoslaw Wicik <rockford at wicik.pl> wrote:
> > Git commit 1e19048a24381f48965f589e0e5c83482883191e by Radoslaw
> > Wicik. Committed on 03/04/2011 at 20:12.
> > Pushed by wicik into branch 'kexi-maps-wicik'.
>
> Congratz on the first commit, Radek!
>
> First, and already feature-rich.

Thanks, this is only putting maps into the forms.
Coming next maps in reports, then connect it to DB for setting and
displaying data with/on maps.

If that will be ready then I'll try flake shapes.

After that I'll go deeper, define new data types:
	- points
	- lines
	- polygons
thanks to it it will be possible to add some "zones" on maps,
What do you think about this plan?

What do you think about me blogging my "way of the Calligra developer"?
This would be technical, high level view about the source, and thinks
that I found hard to understand or interesting, maybe this would be
helpful for somebody?