Moving to git

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at
Mon Nov 29 13:15:08 CET 2010

Hello all,

For a review and testing inside Nokia we need to get KOffice in a really good 
shape for the end of next week. The review will be based on the Essen branch 
and we're under some pressure so it would be great if we can work 
uninterrupted this and the coming week including the weekend. 

The move to git might be disruptive so we'd like to ask whether it's possible 
to postpone moving to git to be after the 5th of december.


More information about the calligra-devel mailing list