irc meeting on naming the applications

C. Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Nov 28 09:11:29 GMT 2010

Okay, what I'll do is make the meeting a double session.

First time at 14:00 CET (21 beijing), and second at 20:00 CET as announced

I'll try and carry wishes through from one session to the next.

I hope as many as possible will be able to attend both times

Hope this satisfies.

best regards
Casper Boemann