migrating wiki.koffice.org

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Tue Nov 23 08:34:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

The last bit of things we need to migrate is wiki.koffice.org. Personnaly, I
don't see the point in maintaining our own wiki anymore, community.kde.org is
intented to be what 'wiki.koffice.org' was. So I would suggest to migrate
there. I will write a script to that effect and do the migration this week-end
(and do a s/KWord/KWordB/ unless the new name has allready been decided by the
point I do the migration).

But, last time we spoke of that, some people expressed concern about missing
features on community.kde.org, I have to mention that the KDE sysadmin team is
usually very responsive and very open on adding the features needed, so if
there is anything you lack, go talk to them.

However, before we can do the migration, there is also a decision we have to
take on the layout.

Do we want application pages to be accessible as:
community.kde.org/calligra/applicationname or as
community.kde.org/applicationname (Krita is already on the wiki as
community.kde.org/Krita) ?

--
Cyrille Berger Skott