Developer Sprint

Yue Liu opuspace at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 05:54:05 GMT 2010

How long will the sprint last, two days? I always have time in those
weekends, but in my country I need a permission from my university and
an invitation from the Calligra community to get a short-time schengen
visa. I hope we'll make our decision as soon as possible for from 21st
of January my university will start winter holiday and it would be
difficult to get permission at that time.