Developer Sprint

Thorsten Zachmann t.zachmann at zagge.de
Fri Dec 24 06:08:14 GMT 2010

Hello all,

as some already asked for more dates I have contacted Mirko again about dates
in March.  He already answerded back I just need to check that I understood it
correctly.

It looks like I will need to create a new doodle for the dates then again as I
have found no option to add stuff to the current one. So if you have not yet
filled out the doodle please wait until I post the new one. I hope it is no
problem for all the others to also set their preferences again once I have
created the new doodle.

Sorry for that.

Merry Chistmas,

Thorsten