Braindump and calligra

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Mon Dec 20 09:32:30 GMT 2010

On 20 December 2010 09:12, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 19 December 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> Hmm, you know... This idea needs some more differentiators to be
>> really appealing for users.
>> For example you said "not a document app". If so, I think that means
>> such an application does not force to save any file and has implicit
>> autosave set up out of the box, right?
> Yes exactly, it is a bit kwrite vs knotes. You can take text notes with
> kwrite, it is just more convenient to let knotes organize them.
>
>> More like the Piratepad.net...
> I count on other people to make it collaborative :D
>
>> And it could be cool if we use the opportunity and have slightly
>> non-office, ad-hoc UX for this app.
> Not sure what you mean.

I mean an app that is more does like Piratepad not in the terms of
collaboration but in that: it does not force to save content to any
file but just
autosaves set up out of the box. Next time the app is executed, the
same 'braindump' appears. This is something fresh compared to the old
UX based on the File menu.

I sometimes think about this UX globally for Calligra - let's discuss
about this...

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek