Names of the binaries

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Dec 19 15:34:49 GMT 2010

On 19 December 2010 16:23, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> On Sunday 19 December 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
>> want geek's
>> experience, use geek's tools...
> to be honest... command lines is only for geeks ;) I think non-geek user don't
> give any importance at how the executables are named ;)

I can only say what is my experience in professional user support: if
the name is meaningful, I can say 'look in tthe proces list for
calligrawords name', or the user can tell me 'I've got nice error
message window saying that calligrawords crashed'.

my 0.02pln ;)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek