Calligra development wiki migrated and cleaned up, plus one proposal

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Dec 19 11:56:42 GMT 2010

On 19 December 2010 12:37, Dmitry Kazakov <dimula73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the blinking advertisement on the top-right corner? Is it about
> calligra? And how costs and commits history is calculated?

See https://www.ohloh.net/p/predicate for details.
At contributors page you may see yourself, and you can login, claim
that's yourself and share with outside world details about development
if you care (e.g. tools you use for developing).

>  I guess, Krita has more than 5 years history ;)

True. It's 5-year moving window.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek