Calligra development wiki migrated and cleaned up, plus one proposal

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Dec 19 11:27:36 GMT 2010

Hi,
1. Just to inform you that the Calligra development wiki
http://community.kde.org/Calligra has been fully migrated from
wiki.koffice.org and cleaned up regarding orphaned or obsolete pages.
If you're app maintainer (or not), and there's someting to improve
(e.g. s/KOffice/Calligra/), do not hesitate to do so. You can contact
me to delete unwanted page (I've got needed rights to do so now).
Pages can be also moved (renamed).

The last orphaned stuff has been linked to
http://community.kde.org/Calligra#Uncategorized_yet

2. What I propose more is to take notes on design, proposals, share
links, results of discussions, and anything related to development on
this wiki, under give link, e.g. Calligra/Words, Calligra/Libs, etc.
_instead_ of creating files within our source code tree. It may be
possible that we'll fetch the wiki for distribution and put in our
source code for offline use, with simple script using wget. Thus in
git we'd only have generic files like README, COPYING, etc. How would
you like it?

PS: I encourage to read http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Wiki_editing_hints

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek