[Kexi] Meego 1.1 and Koffice 2.2.95 - No Kexi package

Marijn Kruisselbrink m.kruisselbrink at student.tue.nl
Sun Dec 12 09:18:37 GMT 2010

On Sunday, December 12, 2010 01:01:42 am Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> On Sunday 12 December 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> > On 12 December 2010 02:04, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I found that koffice and freoffice rpm in this repository state for
> > > meego_1.1_core (below).
> > >
> > > https://build.pub.meego.com/package/binaries?package=koffice&project=ho
> > > me %3Amkruisselbrink%3Aminimalkde&repository=meego_1.1_core
> > >
> > > However, there is no Kexi package.
> >
> > Perhaps it's question to the package maintainers?
The package maintainer would be me.

> Well kexi is disabled in TINY.
Karbon and Krita are also disabled in TINY, but I still added those to the
build; I can try to add kexi as well; be aware however that the kdelibs
packages those meego packages are using are build with the mobile profile,
which has at biggest consequence that all deprecated code in kdelibs has been
removed/disabled. I don't know if kexi already compiles with such a limited
kdelibs?

Marijn