Text styles UI IRC meeting

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:49:33 GMT 2010

Hello Calligra people,

With Chrismas closing in, I've been tasked with organizing an IRC
meeting on the design of the text styles UI, which is badly in need of
a re-work.

I've created a Doodle with suggestions for times/dates:

http://www.doodle.com/p8bc5difrvw45brn

People who want to attend should fill in their preferred dates/times.

Having at least Casper and Cyrille there is important. And we'd really
like to have Thomas Pfeiffer there for usability input. Thomas, are
you available on any of those dates?

I recently dug up an old mockup for the text styles UI I did once and
put it on the wiki [1]. I'm willing to do some Inkscaping during/after
the meeting to make a new mockup that reflects the new design
decisions. I'll also log the conversations and write meeting minutes.

I estimate the meeting will take a couple of hours, plus minus 30 minutes.

Best regards,
Elvis

[1] http://community.kde.org/Calligra/Words/Text_Styles_UI_Mockup