Reviewboard

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:22:16 GMT 2010

> is now in http://git.reviewboard.kde.org ! You can login using your
> identity.kde.org password (if you don't have one, go to identity.kde.orgto
> recover your password, and non already kde developers need to register
> there).
>
> The process for creating review is easier now with the "post-review" tool
> (in
> debian it is in the package 'python-rbtools').
>
> And you can find instructions here
>
> http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#Using_ReviewBoard_and_post-
> review
>
> I haven't tried it, and you might have to have use a branch, not sure about
> that.

Just a short addition:
For the openSUSE distribution you need to do the following:
1) Install the package 'python-setuptools'
    zypper in python-setuptools
2) download rpm-package with rbtools link: [1]
3) and install it:
    rpm -i rbtools-0.8-5.1.i586.rpm

[1] -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=rbtools&project=home%3Aflavio_castelli