Quality dashboard

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Sun Dec 5 11:47:57 GMT 2010

On 5 December 2010 10:41, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have setup a quality dashboard at the following URL:
>
> http://quality.calligra-suite.org/
>
> It shows feeds for the tests runs, RC bugs and crash/critical/major/grave
> bugs.
>
> Planned feature:
> * a feed
> * better layout/css
>
> The question is what would you want to see in that website to make it more
> usefull to check the quality of Calligra ?

Another cool contribution, Cyrille!

I think about something that is not just a 5 minute work:

"x bugs fixed during the last week"
"x bugs fixed during the last 30 days"
"x% bugs left"

"there are x open wishes"
"x wishes have been implemented during the 30 days"

total values+splitting per-application

maybe bar charts for the above...

+for each information (bugs, wishes), add a link "file your bug
report/wish" respectively

+rss for that information (total and per-application)

Would be wonderful if this infrastructure could provide information
per-application in a way that can be automatically pulled into
application web sites like kexi-project.org. Maybe just via rss. In
this case it could be easy to place the information on a communitybase
page too (since it's not too hard to put rss content on the wiki using
extension).

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek