Poll of application names

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Sat Dec 4 10:18:00 GMT 2010

On Saturday 04 December 2010, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Can we consider that "Words, Tables, Stage, Flow, Plan" is the final set of
> name ?
After discussing this with Casper on IRC, the conclusion was that the deadline
for name change proposal was yesterday, and is now passed.

I have finished to update the website with new names:
http://www.calligra-suite.org/

If you have time, you can check if I have not forgotten anything (there are
still a few pages that references KOffice, but in some cases it is normal,
like in the "get calligra" page or when referencing userbase/forum).

--
Cyrille Berger Skott