Test of the wiki migration

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Fri Dec 3 08:02:29 GMT 2010

On Friday 03 December 2010, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> On 2 December 2010 23:43, Cyrille Berger Skott <cberger at cberger.net> wrote:
> > Regarding templates, do you know if there is a way to get a list of them
> > ?
>
> Sure, I have a link always around on my home page:
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=User:Jstaniek
Thanks.

I see that there is a few templates that already exists:
http://community.kde.org/index.php?title=Special:AllPages&namespace=10

So I won't duplicate those. Some of our templates are generic, and I will
discuss with the community team to see if they agree to have them unprefixed.
And for those that are Calligra specific, I will go for prefixing them with
"Calligra/"

As far as I can see, the list is: StableBranch, Unstable, Stable and
UnstableBranch.

--
Cyrille Berger Skott