Moving to git

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 1 08:31:35 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 01 December 2010, Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any more thought on the subject ? Anyone has an objection to making the git
> conversion on the 11th of December ? In case there is no comment by tonight, I
> think we can consider to push it to the 11th.

I wouldn't mind, but I'm kind of torn about it --  I understand why Thorsten asked for it, but I really want to move to git. Do we already have the build instructions on community.kde.org, or should we change them on wiki.koffice.org?

One other thing I'm wondering about is how we're going to make Essen Master in git -- I don't know how that works in git.

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse