QT Right Click Thing... again (follow up)

Justin Zobel justin.zobel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:07:37 BST 2021

Hi Maluchi,

Sorry to inform you but the bug squad mailing list is not for bumping
the priority of bugs. The priority is determined by the team when
sufficient reports indicate that there is a major flaw in a project that
is affecting it's operation or a bug report on it's own is deemed to be
a high impact.

Regards,

Justin