[Bugsquad] Presentation

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Sep 2 20:52:48 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 02 September 2014 22:36:08 Gomex wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am new here in bugsquad. My name is Rafael Gomes, I am from
> Brazil and I already member of sysadmin team and I wanna help more
> in KDE.
>
> Development could be a good improvement of my collaboration, but I
> don't know enough about write code to send patch :( I discovered
> bugsquad team that can be a great ally of developer to handle the
> huge bug list.
>
> I watched a lecture about KDE Connect in last Lakademy in Brazil
> and loved that tool, I installed that tool and submit my first bug
> and reading that bug list to avoid create a duplicated bug I found
> many bugs that already fixed in new version and starts a bug
> triaging in all bugs reported to KDE Connect, and I liked that.
>
> I wanna improve my help here. thanks for opportunity to help here
> and sorry about my bad english, I don't know enough yet.

Hi Rafael,

Welcome to the KDE Bugsquad! Nice to hear you already got experience
with triaging KDE Connect bugs. For many other applications, you could
try reproducing/confirming bugs or ask for more information from the
reporter, if a bug or wish is not clear how to reproduce.

If you need help wading through bugs, just ask here or ping someone on
freenode IRC.

Find more information at https://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad

And your English is fine :)

--