[Bugsquad] Something for the bugsquad :)

Richard llom richard.llom at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:47:24 UTC 2013

Hello,
while looking for a bug, I found these issues:

Bug 188728 - maximized panel size in different resolutions
bug 293453 - plasma panel forgets original size and position and uses
minimal possible size after screen size change
bug 263581 - Plasma panel looses transparency when xrandr command is
executed
bug 266112 - Panel does not dynamically resize upon screen rotation
bug 275111 - plasma panel is too short and too transparent
bug 266112 - Panel does not dynamically resize upon screen rotation
bug 297449 - Changing screens via xrandr causes plasma panel corruption
bug 304168 - centered panel appears maximised when changing screens
bug 311529 - heigth of panel changes after third party application changes
display resolution eq opengl game
bug 308435 - Panel width changes after xrandr --scale
bug 315054 - Incorrect panel size after changing resolution

Which all look *very* related to me, ie. possible dups.

Please take a look, thanks.
richard