[Bugsquad] Plans for a Dolphin bug triage event in October

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:05:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

2012/9/28 Frank Reininghaus:
> Dear Bugsquad members,
[...]
> Therefore, I think it's time for another collective bug triage event.

thanks to everyone who offered help already, and sorry for this rather
late follow-up mail.

I've started some work on the wiki page:

http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/Dolphin2012

What's still on my TODO list:

* Add batches of 5 bug reports each (I already wrote a script that can
split a Bugzilla query into batches).
* Add sub-pages where to list bugs reports that need to be modified in some way.
* Ask the forum people to setup a subforum for our triage event.
* Write a blog post about the event.

I'll probably do that on Monday or Tuesday, I'm mostly offline until then.

If anyone notices that something can be improved on the wiki page,
feel free to change it!

Thanks and best regards,
Frank