[Bugsquad] KDE PIM Meeting Rumors

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Feb 11 22:26:18 UTC 2012

Hello there,

While I'm relatively new to the KDE community, please allow me to give a brief
introduction as to who I am, and what I'm doing. Your favorite search engine
has all the details you need.

My name is Jeroen van Meeuwen, and I'm originally Dutch, though living in
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. I've always been, primarily, involved with
Fedora Project related endavours, and I'm currently working for Kolab Systems.

As a Free Software enthusiast, having operated before, and currently operating
a few bugzilla instances for Free Software projects, I'd like to help you with
what has been mentioned here, during the KDE PIM meeting in Osnabrueck, is
quite a serious problem; the bugzilla installation for KDE seems to be
overgrown with cruft, that either needs review, or needs additional
information, or needs to go away and disappear.

Currently still involved in making such happen with the Cyrus Project
(Carnegie Mellon University, responsible for Cyrus IMAP and Cyrus SASL), I'd
like to think I can help you clean up Bugzilla (workflows, triaging, etc.).

I would like to know if there's currently a process in place to make sure that
Bugzilla is *the* location for our developers to look for things to do.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG