[Bugsquad] teachers needed for Ada Lovelace Day tutorial

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Thu Sep 29 21:05:01 UTC 2011

Heya folks :)

We're planning to have some tutorials on Ada Lovelace Day (7th Oct.).
It'll be a "for women and their friends" event, meaning men are
welcome but not the main focus of the event. I have someone doing a
programming tutorial already. It'd be awesome to have someone else do
a non-programming tutorial. Bug triage, translation or documentation
would be great topics for that I think. The tutorials would happen on
IRC and I'd take care of most of the promotion.

Anyone willing to be a teacher for this? Contact me asap please.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member