[Bugsquad] Re: New BugWeek?

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:54:31 CET 2011

Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos <terietor at gmail.com> writes:

> should i arrange a bug week or some bug days?
> u said that in the previous bug week u didn't have a lot of people.

I'd say it depends mostly on how much time you and the other organizers
(ie people who will have time to stay in #kde-bugs and "mentor"
newcomers).

As for choosing which product will be triaged, just like "those who code
decide", those who triage also decide IMHO :) So if you're interested in
triaging kwin bugs and organizing a kwin bug day/week, I don't see a
reason why not -- nobody has opposed to it or suggested another product
anyway.