[Bugsquad] Re: New BugWeek?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Feb 20 11:13:08 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 08:52, Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos <terietor at gmail.com> wrote:
> so let me start the questions,
>
> should i arrange a bug week or some bug days?
> u said that in the previous bug week u didn't have a lot of people.
>
> i am going to college so i cannot be online all day.
> should i have to be online 24hours or some specific hours?

Get some more people involved so you can cover as many hours together
as possible. You don't have to do it all on your own.

> some1 has to advertise the event at planetkde.org and in the dot.kde.org.i
> don't have access to them..
> if i prepare an article can some1 publish it for me?

For the dot please use the story submission form. Then one of the
editors will publish it for you. Please create an account and include
it in your submission so you can be set as the author. If possible
submit it 2 days in advance or so and include when you want to have it
published.
I'm sure someone else on this list can post something to planet,
especially if you already prepared the text.

Thanks for organizing!

Cheers
Lydia

--