[Bugsquad] Re: New BugWeek?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Feb 19 17:49:59 CET 2011

On Saturday 19 February 2011 14:57:23 Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:
> hello,
>
> i visited the forum and i show that it has been a while since the last time
> that we made a BugWeek.i would like to participate in one,especially if it
> will be related with kwin??
>
> why the bugweeks stopped?:(
Hi,

It takes at least a person organizing a bug week:
- looking with the developer what there is to triage and how (maybe KWin's
developer triages well enough by himself, also the KWin bugs are sometimes
related to video cards)
- define a date
- prepare a wiki page with bugs batches ready
- publicize the bug week (last time we did not have many people but it was
difficult with PIM)

That's it.
Personally I'll be very busy in March (2 KDE evnts and 3 talks) and in April
as well so I can't organizing it.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie