[Bugsquad] Re: Next bug triaging: a full week after the beta 1 release?

Michael Groh schnitzelkuchen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:18:31 CET 2010

2010/11/17 Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>:
> Hi people,
>
> We talked on IRC about setting up a bug-triaging week after the beta 1.

Nice, exactly what the beta and rc phase is for :)

(...)

> --- When---
> Just after the beta 1 (release should be 24th November)
> so I propose the week 27th November to 4th December

I will be unavailable from 27-28, but then count me in :)

> --- Set up your environment ---
> - get KDE 4.6 beta 1 ==> distros:?
> - get it with kdesrc-build?
> - get trunk
> - have a default environment ready: set a new $KDEHOME in order to achieve
> this (or a test user)

you just made me switch from kubuntu to gentoo again :)

> --- Promotion ---
> Blogs - Identi.ca - Twitter - Dot

i dont think i have much reach, but i will spread the word anyway.

> Goal: Help achieve a quality 4.6 release
> Requisites: the beta 1 or trunk
> Triage batches of 5 bug reports: confirm bugs, mark duplicates, check product,
> check assignee

I'll try to be at IRC (well, i am there anyways ;) and on the Forum.

> What do you think? We need to move quickly now if we want this after the beta
> 1!

Full force ahead!