[Bugsquad] Triaging KDE-PIM in KDE 4.5

Alejandro Exojo alex at disperso.net
Sat May 8 17:18:03 CEST 2010

El Sábado, 8 de Mayo de 2010, Dotan Cohen escribió:
> What is the easiest way to get my hands on KDE-PIM 4.5 to triage bugs?
> Must I build all of KDE from source or is there an easier way?

Unless kdepim 4.5 only needs kdelibs 4.4 and kdepimlibs 4.4 (which I doubt,
especially for the latter), you will need to build that prior to building
kdepim. Unfortunately, is common that a non-released KDE module also depends
on other non-released versions of other frameworks (strigi, nepomuk, etc.).

If you are lucky, it might be possible that your distribution has packages for
that infrastructure software at the same time that a beta or RC is tagged. I
usually have a hard time finding which specific version of what is needed for
version X.Y, though. The easiest way is try it, and look at the errors that
cmake reports.

--
Alex