[Bugsquad] Policy for Dolphin bugs version field

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Sat Jul 31 10:26:48 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

I'm wondering about the policy for the version field for Dolphin bugs (that's
something we usually take care of when triaging). Do you set it to the last
version a bug could be reproduced with or the version the bug was reported
with?

Also, could you please have a look at the Techbase page to see if we're
missing anything obvious you'd like triagers to take care of:
https://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/DolphinDay1
(Note: the bugs listed currently only contain UNCONFIRMED ones)

Thanks and regards,
Michael