[Bugsquad] Bugday postponed, looking for new target [Was: Krita Bugday 1]

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:05:52 CEST 2010

On 20 July 2010 10:26, Michael Leupold <lemma at confuego.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> semi-bad news. I was already settling for Sunday 1st of August for the
> Krita bugday when I learnt that Boud had gone to India for 2 weeks. He
> asked us to do the bugday when he's back so he had some time to organize
> the bug batches.
>
> This means that we should look out for a different target (I'm currently
> scouting for alternatives, looking at Dario Andres' poll results
> (http://darioandreskde.wordpress.com/2009/12/25/first-bugweek-target-defined-for-several-sessions/)
> we could do with: Kopete.
> (please tell if there already was a Kopete bugday).

We did several Kopete bug days back in the stoneage, but it looks like
the bugs have fallen into bad shape again recently.

However, I'd suggest not doing a Kopete bug day, as there is very
little development activity in Kopete at the moment, so I'm not sure
it would be a very rewarding experience (ie. even with triaged bugs,
hardly any will get looked at by devs).

Feel free to ignore this suggestion if you still think it's worth it ;)

George