[Bugsquad] Krita Bugday 1

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Jul 15 08:10:33 CEST 2010

Am 14.07.2010 19:13, schrieb brot:
> Nice! Bugsquatting is a good way to get new users into the community, i think.

Exactly!

> In order to spread the word, maybe someone should post informations
> about the bugday on Identica/Twitter/Facebook/... to reach some more
> interested users. Anyway, i will try to help the newcomers. Preffered
> method of communication during the bugday is the irc-channel. right?

I'm going to blog about the bugday this weekend probably making it a
story on the dot, then some reminder during the course of the week to
come. If anyone else could microblog it that would be very welcome.

And yes, the preferred method of communication will be the IRC channel
for helping and socializing as well as a wiki page for setting up and
picking the batches.

Regards,
Michael