[Bugsquad] Krita Bugday 1

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Jul 13 17:17:33 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

in a try to revive our Bugsquatting activities, Alex (blauzahl), George
(grundleborg) and me have been talking about restarting bugdays at
Akademy last week.

Boudewijn Rempt promptly asked us to do research on some special Krita
bugs which only seem to happen on different graphics cards.

Of course one of the bugday's goals will also be attracting new members
by blogging about it in time (on the planet as well as on the dot).
Apart from that it would also be great to see many of the old bug
triagers back to support newcomers.

Thus I set up a doodle page for figuring out which day to triage on (one
day should be enough): http://www.doodle.com/t5d52pc45ghg48gm

Kind regards,
Michael