[Bugsquad] KMail 2 and bug reporting

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Tue Jan 19 13:09:40 CET 2010

In data martedì 19 gennaio 2010 00:41:46, Thomas McGuire ha scritto:
> Once a bug in the "kmail" product is confirmed to be valid for KMail 2, it
> should be moved to the "KMail 2" product (or the appropriate product like
> Akonadi, kdepim or kdepimlibs).

What if the bug is critical? Will be kmail 1 *really* supported in the future
or, being kmail 2 the new target, will be forgotten?

This is an important thing I'd like to know for two reasons:
1) giving correct answers to bug reporters
2) because it is a _vital_ application in my daily work and fits perfectly my

Thanks :-)

P.S: sorry for the double post, previously I've forgot to add Thomas on CC :-)

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org