[Bugsquad] Re: Beta 2 triage week?

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Thu Dec 9 09:51:41 CET 2010

Hi there,

Am 08.12.2010 20:37, schrieb
nlecureuil at mandriva.com:
>> On Wednesday 08 December 2010 13:59:45 Michael Leupold wrote:
>>> did any of you already talk about a beta 2 triage week? I was asked by a
>>> packager if he should announce it when he's blogging during the next few
>>> days. However I guess having another week of triage means that we also
>>> need people to be around and help new triagers get started explaining
>>> what our workflow is.
>>>
>>> So, in case this hasn't been talked about, is anyone willing to be
>>> around and help chairing another week of triage?
>> I'm all for it! (except I don't want to triage pim bugs anymore, I
>> switched
>> back to 4.4 branch pim...) (and Stuart asked for Kontact bugs...)
>>
>> I'd like people to also focus on l10n bugs like translated strings which
>> do
>> not fit in dialogs, ...
>
> As i told on IRC, i am ok to help this time :)

Alright, I told tampakrap we'd welcome his announcement. I created a new
techbase page
(http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/BugDays/Beta46Week2) which
I'll clone from Beta46Week1. I'll also set up some new batches and add
the l10n information. Date will be 11-17th of December.

Regards
Michael