[Bugsquad] Bugreporting barrier is too low with the new Dr. Konqi

FiNeX finex at finex.org
Tue Nov 10 10:23:51 CET 2009

In data martedì 10 novembre 2009 02:53:04, Darío Andrés ha scritto:
> Another idea I got in order to reduce the noise to developers:
> [...]

I like the idea: usually when I have some time for triaging bugs I pick up the
latest N bug reported and I read them all. Usually bugs reported from drkonqui
are dups or "NEEDSINFO". Anyway they are mostly filled under the right
product. Why not set a flag "automatically submitted" so developers can filter
them out and triagers can filter them in?

Something like "waiting for human check" ?

--
by FiNeX
http://www.finex.org