[Bugsquad] statistical survey on contributions

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:00:23 CEST 2009

"Late is better than never"

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM, A. L. Spehr <zahl+kde at transbay.net> wrote:

> For those of you who have done a BugDay, can you tell me if:
>
> a) it was your first active kde contribution

No, I started BugSquad some months after I started doing "daily
bugtriaging", besides doing translations for the Spanish KDE l10n
team.

> b) if it has caused you to do something else: patches, translation, docs, etc.
> and if so, what

I started with translations before doing any bug triage at all. (1 year ago~)
I started normal "daily" bug triage 10months agp~
I posted some patches (and commited some of them too) before my first
"official" bugday participation (on april'09 IIRC).

> c) how long it took for you to do that

-10 months/1 year  (yeah a negative number ;)  )

Regards
Dario